Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year 2009! New Happenings.....


Hi Neighbors,

First off sorry for not keeping up with the blog as promised. I had hoped that the "official Freshco website" would've already been up & running (but it's taken a bit longer than expected).

-We continue to offer Phone Service at 201-861-2552 you can call in your order & we will gladly deliver the groceries to you.
-Finally we will have a AD circular coming out & will be mailed to over 20000 homes in the neighborhood with all new offers for everyone

Thanks to all (especially Anonymous for keeping me on my toes as to the blog) for your support. See you soon & Happy New Year!

Regards,
Rexpress

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen any flyers yet in my building. Are they putting any in the mail rooms of apartments on Boulevard East?